Ah yes the halloween decorations are up
foods that will poison cats:
- dairy products (adults turn lactose intolerant)
- fat trimmings, raw meat, eggs, fish
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- tuna (when not made for cats)
- xylitol (artificial sweetener)
if you have a cat please reblog this
Even if you don’t have a cat please reblog this for all your followers who may have their own precious little baby.
Okay, so I’m seriously super tired of seeing the same old posts of people complaining on the tag, so I’ve decided to make this guide.
If you don’t already know, Neopets was recently bought by Jumpstart, and they’ve finally begun transferring over to their server. During this time you may experience:
- Some downtime.
- Some slowness.
- You might get the bad password glitch, which will say that you’re imputing in a bad password even though you’re not. (If you keep on trying though, you’ll end up getting frozen. If this happens, you can e-mail TNT at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Some games will say that you already sent all of your scores today, even though you didn’t even play today.
- You won’t be able to access the NC Mall at all.
- Some images won’t load fully.
- KeyQuest is unavailable.
- You might not be able to move items to/from your Safety Deposit Box.
- You might not be able to edit pet pages/userlookups/shop layouts.
- You might not be able to purchase items from any shop.
- You might not be able to put items in, or remove items from your shop.
- You might not be able to remove any Neopoints from your shop till.
- You might end up with some extra Neopoints (DO NOT SPEND THEM. Just in case.)
- Premium Scratchcards won’t be handed out until the end of the transfer.
- Special events, such as Poogle Day, or the Faerie Festival, will be celebrated late, when the transfer is finished.
- If you opened a NC Fortune Cookie before the transfer, and you still had days left over, send in a ticket after TNT finishes moving everything over, and they will reimburse you.
- Some areas of the site will be unavailable.
Please be patient. TNT is working overtime, and on their days off to get the site up and running normally again. They’re regularly updating their Facebook and Twitter accounts with new information, so be sure to keep your eyes on those.
Feel free to add anything that I missed.
Also, please reblog this, to make sure that all of the Neopet players are aware of this situation. Thank you!
Hockey is back tomorrow. Prepare for the fuckery that is going to ensue. I apologize in advance for the next like 8 months.
I hate to break it to you, babe
But I’m not drowning
There’s no one here to save
File this under: out-of-context Austin Powers quotes that make me feel melancholy.